- SALVAGE, 1st Place Gertrude Stein Award selected by Rick Moody: Read by Rachel Kenney
- First he gives her a vintage scale. Next he brings a camera. But his third gift changes their lives.
- TONGUES, Texas Observer Contest Finalist, Selected by Elizabeth McCracken. Read by Moses Ingram
- A teenager visits a local prayer meeting and experiences the gift of tongues, but not in the way she expected.
- MR. DOW, 1st Place Short Fiction Prize, Potomac Review: Read by Dela Meskienyar
- Mr. Dow is dying. For decades he says he is dying until one day his words come true.
- FREE PARKING 1st Place Washington Square Review Fiction Award selected by Charles D'ambrosio: Read by Rachel Kenney
- A lifeguard chair sits in their living room, but there's more than a chair between this husband and wife.
- SEA MONKEYS, Gargoyle: Read by Eloise Cassidy
- When a nor'easter blows in, a husband and wife struggle for survival. Then desire shows up.
- RUE AND THE POPE, Ascent: Read by Erron Crawford
- A portrait painter and his son drink rum and dream under their favorite mangrove tree.
- PEARS, Iowa Review: Read by Evelyn Giovine
- A young girl, Ruth, wants to enter her grandmother's imaginary world but her mother has a different idea.
- OKER'S POND, Painted Bride Quarterly Review: Read by Sohina Sidhu
- The day Dolly Eldredge skips church to visit the cranberry bogs, a fatal fire ignites on Cape Cod.
- FLOUR RIOT, Eckleburg Review: Read by Stephanie Machado
- In 1837 a flour riot breaks out in New York City and Stu's warehouse is ransacked.
* Other stories are published in: Alaska Quarterly Review, Ascent, Chicago Quarterly Review, Crazyhorse, Fiction, Gargoyle, Hawaii Review, Iowa Review, Kansas Quarterly, New Rivers Press, North American Review, Northwest Review, Painted Bride Quarterly, Potomac Review, Seventeen Magazine, South Dakota Review, Southern Humanities Review, Story Quarterly, Tampa Review, Texas Observer, The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review, The Emerson Review, The Madison Review, Washington Square Review.